• Stable Temperature Control
• Heavy-duty cabinet and element
• Top vented for moisture and wax escape
• Side-opening door
• Front-mounted instruments for easy viewing.
• Manual or automatic controllers
For quick, clean burnout or slow controlled rises in temperature, these
kilns are excellent for single pieces or large-scale production work, and
can be used for enameling, plastics, heat-treating, and lost-wax casting.
All units are constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized sheet metal in hammer
tone gray finish. The easily controlled temperature advances from 0° to
500°F within 15 minutes, and from 500° to 1100°F within 45 minutes. Maximum
operating temp.: 2000°F Electrical: 115V, 14 amps, 60 watts Stepless heat
control. Shipped by freight only.